On Friday 4th December 2015 the Mayfair unveiled HENNESSY Rooftop Bar… offering the height of city chic and elegance, and a place to feel special in the company of good people.
At level 13 of Adelaide’s new 5 star Mayfair Hotel, HENNESSY will offer a rooftop bar experience like no other. Named after the building’s original architects HENNESSY is available to both Mayfair Hotel guests and discerning visitors. Beautifully appointed and stylish interior space leads out to an open-air deck and balcony, where guests will enjoy stunning views of Adelaide.
Offering premium Champagne and house cocktails HENNESSY will offer guests a carefully crafted selection of high end wine, beer and spirits.In keeping with the style of the Mayfair guests may also select from a menu of classical bar snacks.
Mood and ambience will be carefully crafted with live music and DJ options at weekends. Entrance to the bar is via the Mayfair’s lower level, Mayflower Lounge Bar.
Due to its location and offering HENNESSY is in high demand, enquiries for large group private functions on Sundays - Thursdays are welcome however a minimum spend requirement applies. For all booking enquiries please contact our sales team on +61 8 8210 8888 or firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries.
Hennessy's standard opening hours are as follows. Note: this is subject to change and may alter on public holidays, please call (08) 8210 8888 for further information. Note: Smart dress code applies. Hotel Management reserves the right to refuse entry.
- Monday – Thursday: 4pm to 11pm
- Friday: 3pm – 2am
- Saturday: 4pm – 2am
- Sunday: 2pm – 10pm
HENNESSY Closure Dates/ Public Holiday Trade
HENNESSY will be closed on the following dates for private functions and public holiday trading. Mayflower Bar on the lower level will be open for drinks during these times as an alternative.
- Monday 14 November (Private Event)
- Sunday 20 November (Private Event)
- Saturday 24 December (Open 12pm - 6pm)
- Sunday 25 December (closed public holiday)
- Monday 26 December (closed public holiday)
- Tuesday 27 December (closed public holiday)
- Saturday 31 December (Open for NYE Ticketed Event, enquiries welcome)
- Sunday 1 January (Closed Public Holiday)
- Monday 2 January (Closed Public Holiday)
- Thursday 26th January (Closed Public Holiday)
SIGN UP FOR SPECIAL OFFERS